AP Four-Wheeler Mini-Truck Scheme for Minorities| Apply, Eligibility, Online Application Form PDF Download, Important Dates email@example.com
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has been continuing its row of welfare schemes for the people in the state. It has now initiated another project for the welfare of minorities called AP Four-Wheeler Mini-Truck Scheme. The objective behind the launch of this scheme is to provide self-employment for the minority youth in the state. The government claimed that the scheme is the most massive subsidy scheme, in which the government pays 60% of the subsidy on the cost of the vehicle. The eligible beneficiary will get a truck, which the applicants can use it for delivering the subsidised goods to the households.
The interested applicants can apply for the mini-truck scheme online on the official portal apfmc.ap.gov.in.
AP Four-Wheeler Mini-Truck Loan Subsidy Scheme
This article explains the procedure to apply for the Mini-Truck Scheme, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form PDF online, Important Dates on the portal.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mini-Truck Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria for getting eligible for the four-wheeler subsidy scheme launched by the state government of AP.
- The monthly income of the applicants should be Rupees 10000 for rural areas and Rupees 12000 for the urban areas.
- The applicants should not be a government employee or the pension holder of the government.
- The candidates should not own any 4 wheeler on their name.
- No income taxpayer should be there in the family.
- The age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 45 years.
- The applicant should complete at least class 7th to get eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The caste certificate is not required for the OC Muslim minorities.
Online Notification of the Minority Self Employment Scheme 2021
The AP Government has released the Official Notification for the loan subsidy scheme. In the official notification, the applicants can find out all the details of the scheme.
Click Here to Read Official Notification of the four-wheeler subsidy scheme.
Apply Online for the Mini-Truck Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 @ apmfc.ap.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Mini-Truck Loan Subsidy scheme on the official website.
- Visit the official portal of AP State Minorities.
- It takes the online applicant to the home page below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link “Four Wheeler Mini Truck Scheme to Minority Youth” on the right side.
- It then redirects the candidates to the following page.
- Click on the Application Form on the newly opened page.
Download Online Application Form PDF@apmfc.ap.gov.in
- It then opens an application form in the pdf format.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth and Age, Gender, Ration Card Number, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Card Number, Educational Qualification.
- Enter the Integrated Caste Certificate Number, Caste, Sub-Caste, Native Place of the Applicant, LVM License Number & Date, Bank Account Number, Bank IFSC Code, Monthly Family Income from all sources, Availability of Vehicle (4 Wheeler),
- Answer the question: Any Government Employee in the Family.
- In the House Address Section, Enter the Door No., Street, Village/Town Name, Habitant Name, Land Mark, Mandal Name, Pin Code, and District Name.
- Keep the signature of the applicant at the bottom of the page.
- Attach the required documents with the application form and submit to the Grama Ward Volunteer or at the concerned Garama Ward Sachivalayalam.
- You can observe, the Signature of the Volunteer, Mobile Number and ID Number at the left bottom of the page.
Important Dates of the Mini-Truck Subsidy Scheme
- The online application process has already been started, and the applicants can download the application forms, as shown above.
- The last date for submitting the applications is on 27th November 2021.
- The concerned officials will conduct the interviews with the beneficiaries on 4th December 2021.
- The final list of the beneficiaries will be announced on 5th December 2021.
AP Four Wheeler Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
Who are the targeted people for the recently announced Four Wheeler Loan Subsidy Scheme 2021?
The citizens of the AP State of minority category are eligible for applying the scheme.
Can I own the four-wheeler after clearing the loan amount given?
Yes. The beneficiary can own the vehicle after clearing the loan amount.
What is the last date for the recently launched Mini-Truck Loan Subsidy Scheme?
The last date for the submission of the applications is on 27th November 2021.
Is the Driving License mandatory for applying the four-wheeler subsidy scheme launched by the AP State Government?
Yes. The applicants must own a driving license on their name to avail of the loan subsidy scheme.