Step by Step Guide to Download AP ewatch App, Lodge Complaints Related to Elections Online in Andhra Using ewatch, Play Store, apk link Online
After a lot of waiting, the Andhra Pradesh State will have its Panchayat Elections soon. The Election Procedure is planned in four phases as directed by the Election Commission. The election process has started with the filing nominations by the candidates. However, there are a lot of controversies going on the elections in the state. Both the significant parties YSRCP, and TDP have been alleged that the nomination process is not going well. In this scenario, the Chief Election Commissioner Mr Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar has launched AP ewatch app for the complaints and grievances regarding the Panchayat Elections.
The interested applicants can file their complaints related to election by downloading the AP ewatch app on the mobiles.
- 1 AP ewatch App Download
- 1.1 File Complaints / Grievances Online using AP ewatch Mobile App
- 1.2 Download AP ewatch Mobile App on Play Store
- 1.3 AP ewatch Mobile App apk Link Online
- 1.4 High Court Stay on the AP ewatch Mobile App
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 AP ewatch Mobile App Download FAQ’s
- 1.5.2 What is the prime objective of launching the AP ewatch Mobile App in the Play Store?
- 1.5.3 Who has launched the AP ewatch Mobile App for Panchayat Election Complaints Online?
- 1.5.4 Can I download and use the AP ewatch Mobile App on my mobile?
- 1.5.5 How to download the AP ewatch Mobile App on mobile phones?
AP ewatch App Download
The interested applicants can download the AP ewatch App on Play Store/apk, File complaints related to the app’s elections online.
File Complaints / Grievances Online using AP ewatch Mobile App
- As discussed earlier, many controversies are going on regarding the nominations and other election-related procedures.
- To overcome this, the state’s Chief Election Commissioner has recently launched the AP ewatch Mobile App for its citizens.
- Through this app, interested citizens can file their complaints or grievances online using the mobile.
- The mobile app is designed so that the complainee can open the app, enter his/her details, location and the description of the complaint.
- Moreover, it is easy to operate and use by ordinary citizens.
Download AP ewatch Mobile App on Play Store
Let us see the step by step guide to download the AP e watch Mobile App on the Play Store, apk. This procedure is for the interested citizens who wish to file the complaints regarding the AP Panchayat Elections.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Mobile Device.
- Search for the “AP e Watch App Download” in the search bar.
- It then displays the app in the play store.
- Click on Install, and then the app gets downloaded into your mobile.
- Now, mobile users can start registering their grievances of the AP ewatch Mobile App.
Note: In this instance, the high court has ordered the citizens to use the mobile app only after the 9 February 2021. In this instance, the app is not available on the play store. Please keep checking if the app is available online on the play store.
AP ewatch Mobile App apk Link Online
In this instance, there is no apk link available online. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the AP ewatch Mobile App.
High Court Stay on the AP ewatch Mobile App
- The recently launched AP ewatch Mobile App has welcomed more controversies from the state’s ruling YSRCP Party.
- The state government has claimed that the Mobile App is not as per the security guidelines and filed a plea against the app in the High Court.
- After hearing the case, the high court has given a judgement to avoid using the app till 9 February 2021.
- We will keep you updated about the latest information regarding the same. Please follow our articles for the latest updates.
AP ewatch Mobile App Download FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of launching the AP ewatch Mobile App in the Play Store?
The prime objective of the app is to file grievances and complaints regarding the AP Panchayat Elections 2021.
Who has launched the AP ewatch Mobile App for Panchayat Election Complaints Online?
The Chief Election Commissioner of AP has launched the AP ewatch Mobile App for the election complaints.
Can I download and use the AP ewatch Mobile App on my mobile?
In this instance, there is no app available online in the Play Store. Moreover, the high court of AP has ordered the citizens not to use the ewatch mobile app in this instance.
How to download the AP ewatch Mobile App on mobile phones?
The interested applicants can download and install the app on mobile phones through Google Play Store.