The New and Renewable Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (NREDCAP) has announced an innovative scheme. The scheme is named as AP Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme dedicated for the government employees in the state. The eligible employees can take the Electric Two-Wheeler Vehicles on Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI). However, the beneficiaries are not required to pay any down payment for 24 to 60 months under this scheme. However, this scheme applies to all the employees, including those in the Cooperative Societies, Public Sector Undertakings, and pensioners.
AP Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme
This article explains the AP Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme, Apply E Scooter Employee Subsidy Scheme Andhra 2021, Features of the Scheme, Documents Required, and Online Application Form.
Features of Electric Bike Andhra
Let us see the features of the Electric Bike announced by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
- The AP State Government introduced New Electric Vehicle Policy 2021.
- Under this, the government will provide electric two-wheelers to the eligible state government employees.
- The scheme is a collaborative venture of Energy Efficiency Services Limited, a Central Govt. undertaking Agency.
- The main objective of this policy is to encourage the usage of electric vehicles by the citizens.
- The mileage of the E-Scooter ranges from 40 kms to 100 kms per charge.
- It comes with a free 3-year annual maintenance.
- Employees buying the E-Vehicles can pay EMIs.
- Priority will be given to the employees earning low salaries.
Documents Required for AP Electric Vehicle Scheme
Find out the list of documents required for applying the AP E-Scooter Subsidy Scheme.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Government Employee ID Card
- Voter ID Card
- State Bonafide Proof
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Residential Proof of the Applicant
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for AP E-Scooter Subsidy Scheme
Let us see the online procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh Electric Two-Wheeler Subsidy Scheme announced for the AP Govt Employees.
- Visit the Official Portal of www.redcap.in.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Enter the Employee ID, DDO Number, Mobile, and the system generates a 10 Digit Code to your registered mobile number.
- Copy the Code and enter it in the respective field.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the Registration Form below.
AP Electric Vehicle Scheme Online Application Form
- Enter the District, Model, Employe Code, and Mobile Number.
- Enter/Select the Surname First Name, Father Name, Department, Organisation, Aadhar Number, and Designation.
- Select/Enter the District, Mandal, Gram Panchayat, Address, Joining Date, Retirement Date, Date of Birth, and Place of Working.
- Enter the Salary, Vehicle Type, Vehicle Color Option 1, Vehicle Color Options 2, Vehicle Color, and Select Color Option 2.
- Verify all the details and Click on the Save Button.
- It then takes the online applicants to the below page.
- Click on the Download the Declaration button.
- It then asks the applicants to Fill up DDO Details and Declaration Form duly signed by DDO in PDF/JPG Format.
Note: Please note that in this instance, the official website of the envredcap.in is under maintainance. Please keep visiting the website to check its functionality.
The interested and eligible applicants should visit the Official Website and apply for the E-Scooter in AP State.
AP Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme FAQs
How do I apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Electric Two-Wheeler scheme announced by the government?
All the interested Govt. Employees can apply for the AP Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme online on www. evnredcap.in official website.
Who are eligible to apply for the AP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme 2021?
The following citizens, such as the employees, belong to Cooperative Societies, Public Sector Undertakings, and pensioners.
What is meant by the Andhra Pradesh Electric Vehicle Policy concerning the following article?
According to the Andhra Pradesh Electric Vehicle Policy, government employees can get two-wheeler electric vehicles.
What are the mandatory details required to Login into the evnredcap.in portal?
The applicants should enter the Employee ID, DDO Number, Mobile Number to get logged into the evnredcap.in portal.