Complete Details about Online Crop Booking AP E Karshak Portal, Search Form Village Wise Download@karshak.ap.gov.in
Continuing the row of initiations to the farmers, the AP State Government has unveiled another digital initiation called AP E Karshak Portal Online. Through the help of the AP E Karshak Portal, the farmers can register their crops online. The interested farmers can register various crops such as Paddy, Red Chilies, Maize, Cotton, etc. However, the candidates should enroll the details of the crops online with utmost care.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal karshak.ap.gov.in and register their crops online.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh e-Karshak Portal | AP e-Crop
- 1.1 Guidelines to be followed for Online Crop Booking
- 1.2 Procedure to Book Crops Online@ karshak.ap.gov.in
- 1.3 Search, View List Online Village Wise @ karshak.ap.gov.in
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 AP Online Crop Booking Portal FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 What is the advantage of the AP E Karshak Online Portal introduced by the Andhra Pradesh State Government?
- 1.4.3 Do I need to register my crops online individually according to the seasons?
- 1.4.4 What type of crops should I register online on the E Karshak Portal of AP Government?
- 1.4.5 Can I download the Search Form Village on the official portal of AP E Karshak Portal?
Andhra Pradesh e-Karshak Portal | AP e-Crop
This article explains the online procedure to book the crops online, Guidelines, village wise search form download on the official portal.
Guidelines to be followed for Online Crop Booking
Let us see the essential guidelines to be followed for booking the crops online on the Karshak Portal.
- The Aadhaar Number of the applicant farmer is mandatory.
- Farmers should enroll their crops from the place of their agricultural lands only. All the details related to the crop will be geo-tagged.
- The crop details should only be entered in the name of the Cultivator.
- All the details regarding the crop are mandatory and must be entered online.
- If the farmer has two or three crops in the same land, then he/she should enter the individual crop details by using the Add Crop Option. Also, the farmers should take photos of the crop and upload them.
- The concerned officials should only register 75 to 100 crops in a day.
- The biometric of the applicant farmer is mandatory, and applicants should give their thumb impression as EKYC.
- Only the nodal officer has the right to change the details in case of any deviations.
- The data collected under this scheme will be useful for the government when giving compensations to the farmers, government schemes, granting insurance to crops, and giving other incentives.
Procedure to Book Crops Online@ karshak.ap.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to book the crops of the farmers online, as shown below.
- The executives (VAA, HA, SAA, VRO) should coordinate and enter the farmers’ crop details on the mobile application.
- The farmers should enroll the season-wise (Kharif/Rabi) crops, respectively.
- The Agricultural Officer should scrutinize entered crop data periodically.
- After the officer’s supervision is assigned to the JDA office, the district JDA designated officer informs the commissioner’s office.
Search, View List Online Village Wise @ karshak.ap.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to download the village search form online on the official website.
- Visit the official portal of the AP E Karshak.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Search tab in the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the following page below.
- Select the Crop Year, District, Mandal, Village, Search by (Survey Number/Khata Number).
- Enter the Survey Number.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then displays the applicant’s details such as Mandal, Village, Farmer Name, Father Name, Owner/Owner Cultivator, Khatha Number, Survey Number, Crop Name, Crop Variety, Total Extent, Mobile, Age.
- The farmers can print these details by clicking on the Print Button on the page.
- Moreover, the farmers can download the excel sheet by clicking on the Excel button.
AP Online Crop Booking Portal FAQ’s
What is the advantage of the AP E Karshak Online Portal introduced by the Andhra Pradesh State Government?
The AP E Karshak Portal helps the state’s farmers register their crops online on the portal.
Do I need to register my crops online individually according to the seasons?
Yes, it is mandatory to book the crops online according to the seasons (Rabi/Kharif) individually.
What type of crops should I register online on the E Karshak Portal of AP Government?
The farmers can register the crops such as Paddy, Red Chillies, Maize, Cotton, etc., online on the E Karshak Portal.
Can I download the Search Form Village on the official portal of AP E Karshak Portal?
Yes. The applicant farmers can download and print the details of the crop details by their Khata or Survey Number on the portal.