Amma Vodi Student Eligible & Reverification List Download & Check Online
Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh CM, created the Amma Vodi program, and through its execution, several benefits were offered to students at government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This programme will assist women heads of economically disadvantaged families in the state to continue their children’s education. The beneficiaries of this plan will be identified, and a list will be created. In this post, we’ll go through how to check for a name in the AP Amma Vodi Beneficiary List along with the process of how to check eligibility.
Amma Vodi List 2022
About the scheme
The Amma Vodi initiative was created in order to lower the school dropout rate in the state. Every year, Rs 15000 is transferred into the bank accounts of mothers who take their children to school under this initiative. Poverty will not be a barrier to education under this plan. Every woman in the state would be subsidised to help her children complete education without any financial burdem. The second phase of the Amma Vodi initiative has begun, with Rs 15000 being deposited into the bank accounts of women with children attending school.
Who are eligible under the AP Amma Vodi scheme?
The Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria are shown below.
- The initiative is exclusively open to children who attend government schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Amma Vodi applicants include students and their mothers. Only the residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply.
- The child’s guardian must also be from the same family.
- The child’s family must be living in poverty.
- The student must have a minimum attendance of 75 per cent in school.
- A white ration card should be held by the child’s family.
- The AP Vodi Yojana is open to children of all castes and religions.
Other highlights of the AP Amma Vodi scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that computer literacy classes would begin in class VIII under this scheme, allowing students in government institutions to compete with private school students in the state.
- The Chief Minister stated that the infrastructure of public schools would be upgraded, ensuring that children receive a decent education.
- Along with all of this, the Chief Minister stated that the infrastructure of public schools would be upgraded, ensuring that children receive a decent education,
- If a child has missed more than three days of school, volunteers must travel to his or her house. This regulation was created in order to promote student attendance.
How to check AP Amma Vodi List 2022 eligibility and reverification list.
If users want to verify the eligibility and reverification list, they will need to follow the below mentioned steps to check if their name is on the list. Follow the steps given below to check the Eligible and Reverification Student List.
- Head on to the official website of AP Amma Vodi @ gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in
- Find the option for Login on the top right corner of the top menu bar and login.
- On the next page, users will be redirected to the dashboard. Click on the option Social Audit on the left hand menu and select the option for Download Eligible/Reverification list.
- Users should now find the Eligible/Reverification page. Users can download the list based on Secretariat or School.
- Click on the option for “Download Eligible List” after selecting the Scheme as Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- To download the reverification list, click on the option “Download Reverification List”.
Users should now be able to get the list in PDF form where they can verify if their names have been included in the scheme. Users can use the find function (Ctrl+F) to check if their names are already on the list or not.
Features of the AP Amma Vodi List
The following are the key features of AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Amma Vodi Scheme 2022: –
- The Jagananna Amma Vodi List’s recipients will be paid straight into their bank accounts.
- This financial assistance will be offered to the beneficiary only till the child has completed the 12th grade.
- In the month of January, each recipient will get the assistance amount in their bank account.
- If a recipient decides to leave after 12th grade, he or she will not be eligible for aid.
Last Updated on May 28, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari