All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme 2021 | Apply Online, Check Status, Download Permit @parivahan.gov.in
In a recent move, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has announced the All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme 2021. The announcement has been made under the All India Tourist Vehicles Authorization and Permit Rules 2021. This government initiative is good news for the people who wish to apply for a permit to their tourist vehicles. The main advantage is that the tourist authorization/permit will be issued 30 days after the application process.
The interested applicants can visit the parivahan.gov.in portal and apply for the All India Tourist Authorization /Permit Scheme 2021.
All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply online for the All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme 2021, Check Status, Download Permit on parivahan official portal.
The Ministry of Transport added, “the new rules for permits are expected to go a long way in promoting tourism across the States in our country, while simultaneously, growing the revenue of state Governments.”
Highlights of All India Tourist Permit Scheme 2021
Let us see the key highlights of the recently launched All India Tourism Permit Scheme launched by the Ministry of Transport.
- The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH) has launched this scheme to promote India’s tourism.
- It has also been announced that a new set of rules will be known as ‘All India Tourist Vehicles Authorization and Permit Rules, 2021’ and will be applicable from April 1, 2021.
- The permit will be issued to the tour operator after submitting the relevant documents. However, the permit will be issued within a month.
- The existing permits shall continue to be in force during their validity.
- The move was discussed in the 39th and 40th Transport Development Council meetings and appreciated by the state’s participants.
- This move will help the limited tourism areas to benefit economically with tourism revenue.
- Domestic and international tourists have contributed to growth, and there is a trend of high expectations and consumer experience.
- Under this scheme, the Permits to be granted for 3 months or multiples thereof, up to 3 years.
How to Apply Online for All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme 2021 @ parivahan.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme launched the MORTH India.
- The scheme has been very recently announced by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- As per the notification, it has been known that the tour operators should apply to this scheme online.
- For this, the applicants should visit the official website of parivahan.gov.in.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Apply for the All India Tourist Authorisation/Permit Scheme.
- It then opens up the online registration form.
- Enter the Personal Details, Address Details, Vehicle Details, and Other Details.
- Upload all the necessary documents for completing the registration process.
- Verify all the details and Click on the Submit button.
- However, there is no information available regarding the online registration process for this scheme in this instance.
- We will keep you updated once there is official information regarding the application process regarding the same.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on various schemes launched by the state and central and state governments.
Check Status of the All India Tourist Permit Yojana
- As discussed earlier, the scheme has been very recently announced and waiting for the registration process.
- The applicants can avail themselves of the status checking facility once the registration process is completed.
How to Download the All India Tourist Permit
- As already discussed, it takes a month time get the permit after the registration process and documents upload process.
- After the registration process is completed successfully, the applicants can download and print the All India Tourist Permit on the official website.
All India Tourist Authorization/Permit Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the significant benefit of applying to the All India Tourist Authorisation Scheme 2021?
Under this scheme, the vehicle operators can apply for the All India Tourist Permit to give them access to commute between various states.
Is the online application process live on the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways official portal?
The scheme has been very recently announced, and the online registration process is yet to be announced soon.
What is the official date from which the All India Tourist Permit Scheme’s new rules will come into existence?
The newly announced rules for the All India Tourist Permit/Authorisation Scheme will come into existence from April 1, 2021.
How many days will it take to receive the All India Tourist Permit from the MORTH?
It will take as many as 30 days to get the permit from the MORTH after the application process.