Step by Step Guide to Apply for Ajmer Urs 2021 | Dates, Online Registration Form, Check Status, Guidelines PDF @ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in
After a long wait, the Government of Rajasthan has announced about the Ajmer Urs of the renowned Sufi Saint Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty at Ajmer. However, this year, the Government of Rajasthan has requested the pilgrims to follow strict Covid 19 guidelines who wish to visit the sacred place at Ajmer. Moreover, it has also been mentioned that those pilgrims who want to to participate in the Urs celebrations should submit the mandatory documents. The documents include travel plans and other information like identity card on the Department of Science and Technology Official Portal this time. It is also mandatory to submit the Covid 19 Test Report during the online registration.
The interested applicants are requested to visit ursfair2021.doitcajmer.inand apply online for the Ajmer Urs Yatra.
Ajmer Urs 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Ajmer Urs 2021, Registration Form, Check Status, Guidelines PDF on the official portal.
Apply Online for Ajmer Urs 2021 @ ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in
Let look at the online procedure to apply for the Ajmer Urs Yatra on the official portal. This process is for the applicants who wish are healthy and who are not Covid Positive Patients.
- Visit the Official Portal of Urs Fair 2021.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Registration on the following page.
- It then redirects the online user to the next page below.
Ajmer Urs 2021 Online Registration Form
- Enter/Select the Name, Father Name, Gender, Age, Mobile Number, and Email in the personal details section.
- Upload the Age Proof and Covid 19 Test Report.
- Select/Enter the Traveler Type, Traveler Mode, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Vehicle Number, Seating Capacity, Number of Travelers under the Traveler’s Details.
- Select/Enter the Accommodation, Accommodation Name, Accommodation Address, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Booking Number.
- Enter/Select the State, City and Address.
- Click on all the Declaration Check Boxes accepting the terms and conditions.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
Note: If more than 15 applicants travel in a single-vehicle, they may register with other registration as only 15 applicants may be taken in one registration.
How to Track Registration Status Online
Let us see the online process to track the registration status online on the official portal.
- After completing the online registration process, the applicants can track the registration status online on the portal.
- The applicant should visit the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- Click on the Registration Status in the Menu Bar.
- Enter the Registration Number or Mobile Number and click on the Search Button.
- It then displays the application status of the concerned application number.
Download Ajmer Urs 2021 Guidelines PDF
Let us see the online process to download the pilgrims’ guidelines for visiting the Ajmer Shrine.
- As discussed, the government has given strict guidelines for the applicants for the pilgrims entering into Ajmer Urs 2021.
- The applicants can download the Ajmer Urs 2021 Guidelines online on the official portal.
- Click on the Guidelines option in the Menu Bar.
- Click Here to download the Covid 19 Guidelines Online.
Ajmer Urs 2021 FAQ’s
Is it mandatory to take the Covid 19 Test before visiting the Ajmer Urs Pilgrimage?
Yes, it is mandatory to take the Covid 19 Test before visiting the Ajmer Urs Pilgrimage.
I want to download the Ajmer Urs Covid 19 Guidelines on the portal. Can I download it online on the official portal?
Yes, the applicant can download the Urs Covid 19 Guidelines online on the Ursfair2021.doitcajmer.in the official portal.
Do the applicants are required to give any details during the registration process online?
According to the rules, the Passengers will have to give prior travel information, including transportation and date of arrival, and provide a declaration.
Where should I download the Medical Certificate Copy online on the official portal for the Ajmer Urs 2021?
The applicants can download the Medical Certificate Copy Online on the Official Portal from the Covid 19 Guidelines Section.