Read this article and find out the process about how to apply for Haryana ITI Admission for the freshers 2021-2022, about the last date, about the online registration form, the official website is itiharyana.gov.in
- The applicant should be a resident of Haryana
- Students of 8th, 10th, and 12th pass can take admission in the ITI course.
Haryana ITI Admission Prospectus 2021-22
Below is the prospectus released by the concerned department for admission to ITI in Haryana. All aspirants are advised to read the documents to understand the process.
Govt ITI Haryana Admission Seat List 2021-22
ITI Admission Haryana Registration 2021, Apply Online
- Visit the official website for Haryana ITI admissions, which is located at @itiharyanaadmissions.nic.in, to submit your application.
- The official webpage will then be displayed after that.
- You will discover a list of options on the right side of the screen, and you will need to select the first option, which is New Registration, from the list.
- Following this, you will be directed to a new page where you must enter the candidate’s information, which includes their name, board or equivalent diploma, graduation year, and class 12th board roll number, as shown on the screen below.
- After you have completed the information, select the Get Data option.
If you have entered the correct information, there will be no interruptions; but, if you have entered the incorrect information, you will receive a popup advising that you must double-check the information you have entered to ensure that it is correct. Verify your information and click on the obtain data button.
- Then, in the following step, you must fill in your gender, parents’ names, mobile number, date of birth, and email address which is your personal.
- After that, select the check box and then click on the Get OTP button.
- Fill out the One-Time Password field and click on the Submit button.
- You will see a popup on your screen stating that you have successfully registered, and your registration number, as well as your password, will be displayed. Additionally, a text message containing your credentials will be sent to the mobile number you provided.
- After you’ve closed the popup, you’ll need to log in or sign in with the credentials you’ve been provided.
- There will now be a sequence of eight stages that you must complete to submit your application. The first step is to complete the personal information form.
- There are several fields to fill out, including whether the student is a resident of Haryana or not, his or her full name, parents’ names, the date of birth, the gender, the Aadhar number, the marital status of the student, the reservation category, the disabled category, and the caste category.
- As you continue to scroll down, you will notice that you must also provide additional information such as your parents’ work, caste, guardian’s name, blood group, and so on. To proceed, complete all of the required fields as indicated on the screen below.
- It is now necessary for you to enter your permanent address. Aadhaar cards have a permanent address, which is the same as the address on your identification card.
- Select whether or not the correspondence address is the same as the permanent address at this point. If not, then type your communication address in the appropriate field.
- As you descend, you will be required to provide your ITI Registration number, regardless of whether you completed your 10th grade in Haryana or not.
- Now click on the save and next buttons.
- Enter the details of your educational qualification, such as your 10th-grade marks, and then click on “Save and Next.”
- You will receive an additional 5 points if you are a widow, orphan, or applying for Gram Panchayat. Once you have completed the weightage section, you can proceed to the next step by selecting the save and next option.
- Uploading files requires you to upload your 10th-grade report card, a passport-sized image, and your digital signature in the file upload section. Make certain that there is sufficient clearance for the officials to accept it, and that the maximum file size accepted is 150KB.
- To begin, you must fill out the course selection option by entering the district, ITI Type, ITI Trade, section, and other information as indicated on the screen.
- You can enter up to 15 options to avoid being disappointed after the counseling session if you do not acquire a seat of your choice. Select the appropriate choices and then click on the “Add to list” button. Now select the save and next options from the drop-down menu.
- The option that is placed at the top of the list will be given greater consideration. As a result, in the next part, which is lock preferences, you can either move the selections down or up according to your preference. Before you lock the option, do some study and consult with your seniors, parents, and friends. After that, click on “save” and “next.”
- To proceed, you must first pay your registration cost of Rs. 100/- using internet banking and then choose one of the declaration options, which is just consenting to the terms and conditions.
|Haryana ITI Admission Registration
|Download Seat List
Last Updated on September 18, 2021 by Hindi Yojana Team