The Unique Identification Authority of India, for the first time, is conducting Aadhaar Hackathon 2021. It was never conducted before. It is being conducted in India as part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The hackathon will take place from the 28th of October 2021 to the 30th of October 2021. It will continue for two days. There are many engineering students in India. The main aim of this particular hackathon is to enhance the young minds of the students. They are filled with energy and want to step into the real world. The interested candidates can simply apply for the hackathon and participate in it. Even if you are not top skilled, you are advised to participate in the hackathon to get the experience. It is also the first of its kind to happen. The aadhaar team is conducting it.
Technically, the competition is being conducted to create more innovations by the students to solve the various technical difficulties faced by the aadhaar team. Young minds are always innovative and fresh, and therefore sometimes they come up with much better innovative ideas. Read this article and find out about the aadhaar hackathon 2021, the important dates, how to apply, how to do online registration, the last date for applying for the aadhaar hackathon, and the competition prize.
This article explains the complete details about the Aadhar Hackathon, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for the Aadhar Hackathon, Procedure for Online Registration, Last Date, and the Details of the Prizes.
Please Visit Our Articles
Important Dates and Details of the Aadhar Hackathon
Let us see the important dates and details of the Aadhar Hackathon, as shown below.
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has announced in a press release that the fair competition will take place from October 28 to October 30.
- The registration has already started. So, if you are interested, you must immediately apply for the aadhaar hackathon.
- The hackathon is conducted for young engineering aspirants who are working with various programming languages.
- More than the officials, the students would have the proper knowledge, and their knowledge even exceeds the officials.
- However, the officials still faced some difficulties today based on a few updates. So, therefore, they are conducting this hackathon to seek help from the students indirectly and as well as test their skills.
- Also, of the many processes, many efficient methods with shortcuts might be possible too. All these are expected from the students, and so the hackathon is being conducted.
- The initial theme of the hackathon event is the enrollment and the update, which focuses on the problems faced by the common person regarding an update of the address.
- The later theme of the hackathon is identity and authentication. It aims at finding solutions that are innovative enough to share aadhaar numbers and other population information.
Rules for Aadhar Hackathon Competition
Let us see the rules and guidelines of the Aadha Hackathon, as shown below.
- The engineering students who are from the Indian colleges are only allowed to participate in the aadhaar hackathon.
- All team members from the team must contain the proper official aadhar cards, which should be verified.
- The team can contain more than one member but must be limited to five members. Also, another important point is that all the team members must be from the same educational institution.
- One student can participate only in the one team.
- The team is required to solve at least one problem to confirm that they are included and verified for participation in the aadhaar hackathon.
How to Apply Online for Aadhar Hackathon, Online Registration
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Aadhar Hackathon, and Online Registration procedure below.
- The point to be noted is that only the students of the engineering colleges in India can only participate in the hackathon.
- First, visit the official website to apply for the aadhaar hackathon conducted by the Unique identification authority of india.
- Now, on the home page, you will find the option of registering your team. Click on it.
- After that, enter your aadhaar number, college, or university name.
- Also, choose a name for your team. Try to keep a good name for your team and maintain the same name in every hackathon you participate in. Consistency is the key. You can keep names like hack gods, team hackfers or some innovative name.
- Now enter the captcha which is present on the screen.
- Now click on generate one time password. Enter the one-time password that you have received, and then click on the creative team option.
- Now, after the registration process is completed, you will receive the team reference number. Now, the team is created, and you can add any number of persons who can be in your team.
Prize Money of Aadhar Hackathon
Winners get 3 lakh rupees, and the runners will get 2 lakh rupees. The next two teams, that is, the third and fourth teams, get 1 lakh each. The other teams get the participation certificate.
All the interested applicants should visit the Official Portal and Apply online for the Aadhar Hackathon.
FAQs on Aadhar Hackathon
What is the official website to apply for the aadhaar hackathon 2021?
The official website to apply for the aadhaar hackathon is www.hackathon.uidai.gov.in.
What is the prize money given to the winners of the Aadhar Hackathon 2021?
The online users will get prize money of Rs 3 Lakhs under the Aadhar Hackathon Competition.
What is the last date to apply and register for the Aadhar Hackathon 2021?
The interested applicants should apply and register for the Aadhar Hackathon n or before 31st October.
Is there any prize money given to the runners-up of the Aadhar Hackathon Competition?
Yes, the runner-up will get the prize money of Rs 2 Lakh under the Aadhar Hackathon Competition.