Step by Step Guide to Apply Operation Green Scheme 2021,Online Subsidy Registration Form– 50% Subsidy for Fruits, Vegetables @sampada-mofpi.gov portal
The Union Government of India has recently launched the 50% Subsidy Scheme for Fruits and Vegetable scheme. This scheme is also called Operation Green Scheme. This scheme’s main objective is to control the Tomato, Potato, and Online (TOP). Moreover, through this scheme, the farmers will get a 50% Subsidy on the Freight Charges. The respective state governments have already been monitoring the prices of Tomato, Onion, and Potato. The Central Government now emphasizes controlling the prices of other fruits and vegetables through this freight subsidy scheme.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal sampada-mofpi.gov.in and apply for the subsidy scheme online.
- 1 Operation Green Scheme 2021
- 1.1 Features of the 50% Subsidy on Fruits and Vegetable Scheme
- 1.2 Apply for Operation Green / 50% Freight Subsidy Scheme Online
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 50% Operation Green Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the main objective for launching the Online 50% Fruits and Vegetable Scheme?
- 1.3.3 What is the last date for the online registrations for the 50% Subsidy on Fruits and Vegetable Scheme?
- 1.3.4 Which central ministry is looking after implementing the Operation Greens Scheme, a 50% Freight Subsidy Scheme?
- 1.3.5 What was the budget allotted for the 50% Subsidy Scheme for Fruits and Vegetable Transportation in concerned locations?
Operation Green Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Operation Green Scheme, 50% Online subsidy Scheme, Subsidy on Fruits and Vegetables, Features of the Scheme, Listed Commodities on the official portal.
Features of the 50% Subsidy on Fruits and Vegetable Scheme
Let us see the features of the Operation Greens Scheme launched by the Union Government to subsidize the listed crops’ freight charges.
- The Union Government has recently launched the scheme to control the prices of listed fruits and vegetables.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries are eligible to avail of the 50% subsidy on the transportation of fruits and vegetables through the air.
- The primarily targeted beneficiaries are those who belong to the Himalayan and North Eastern Regions.
- The airlines will provide direct air transport subsidy to the supplier, consignor, consignee, or agent by charging only 50% of the actual contracted freight charges.
- The balance of 50 percent will be claimed by the airlines as a subsidy from the Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
- The scheme is valid for up to 6 months of the period from the date of the announcement.
- List of the entities eligible for the scheme includes Food Processors, Individual farmers, Licensed Commission Agent, FPO/FPC, Co-operative Societies, Exporters, State Marketing/Co-operative Federation, Retailers, etc. engaged in processing/ marketing of fruits and vegetables.
Apply for Operation Green / 50% Freight Subsidy Scheme Online
Let us see the procedure that an applicant should follow to avail of the subsidy of the scheme. This process is for the applicants who fulfill all the eligibility guidelines set by the government.
- Visit the Official Portal of Sampada MOFPI Gov Portal.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Operation Greens Scheme available on the official portal.
- It then opens up the Online Registration Form, as shown below.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant.
- Under the Communication Details Section, Enter the Address, State, District, City, Pin Code.
- Under the Contact Details Section, Enter the First Contact Person, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
- Also, Enter the Second Contact Person, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID, and Landline Number.
- Select the Applicant Category and Sub Category.
- Select the Crops Vs. Production Clusters and Click on Add Crop Button to add more crops.
- Verify all the details and click on the Register Button.
Note: The date of the registration process is extended up to 31st March 2021.
List of Fruits and Vegetables under the 50% Air Subsidy Scheme
Let us see the list of fruits and vegetables that comes under the 50% Air Subsidy Scheme, a part of the Operation Greens Scheme.
- Sweet Potato
- Passion fruit
- French beans
- Bitter Gourd
- Green Chillies
- Large Cardamom
- Dry Turmeric
This scheme is applicable for all the major airports in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Mizoram, and Tripura. It is also appropriate for Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, and Ladakh.
Ministry of Food Processing Industries
Panchsheel Bhawan, August Kranti Marg
Khelgaon, New Delhi-110049
EPBAX No. 011-26406500
Fax No. 011-26493228
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
50% Operation Green Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
What is the main objective for launching the Online 50% Fruits and Vegetable Scheme?
The 50% Freight Subsidy Scheme’s objective is to protect the growers of fruits and vegetables from making distress sale due to lockdown and reduce the post-harvest losses.
What is the last date for the online registrations for the 50% Subsidy on Fruits and Vegetable Scheme?
The last date of the 50% Fruits and Vegetables Scheme registration process is extended upto 31st March 2021.
Which central ministry is looking after implementing the Operation Greens Scheme, a 50% Freight Subsidy Scheme?
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries is implementing the Operation Greens Scheme launched by the Union Government.
What was the budget allotted for the 50% Subsidy Scheme for Fruits and Vegetable Transportation in concerned locations?
The government announced a whooping budget of Rupees 500 Crore for implementing the Fruits and Vegetable Freight Subsidy Scheme.